favorite this postJunior Technical Recruitment Role (Work from Home!)hide this posting
compensation: Monthly Salary with Commission and Internet Reimbursement employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a growing, US-based firm that is seeking a recruiter with the ability to assist in our expansion. As a technical recruitment specialist with our newest branch, you will be hiring consultants who wish to expand their career in the IT industry. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is seeking a fast-paced job involving HR, interviewing, and relationship building. If you have a great attitude, self-motivation, and a trainable mentality, then we would love to bring you onboard! This is a remote position in which you would report directly to our on-site, Executive Panel.
• Conduct extensive searches through job sites, job postings, internal databases, and search engines, etc.
• Make up to 100 phone calls daily, along with living up to the standards of all critical drivers
• Screen resumes and perform preliminary interviews for candidates which will evaluate credentials (seeking skills in areas like C, C++, Java, XML, SQL, C#, and .NET)
• Understand salary requirements of prospective candidates and negotiate compensation so as to maximize profit margins for the company
• Effectively use traditional job boards such as CareerBuilder, LinkedIn, Monster and Dice to recruit candidates
• Effectively use non-job board sourcing methods such as follow-ups from ATS, networking, cold calling, Internet searches etc.
• Well versed in HR practices and employment law, as they pertain to recruiting
• Understand the functions of how to operate in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
• Great closing and negotiating skills
• Recruit international who are interested in US employment through our provision of visas
• Extend, negotiate, and close candidate offers for acceptance
• Screen candidates for availability, interest level, citizenship status, salary range, relocation needs, and knowledge of technology
• Evaluate factors such as experience, education, skills, cultural fit
• Facilitate moving each candidate through the recruiting process in a timely manner
• Closely work with the recruiting director and HR to facilitate and coordination each candidate hire
***Interested candidates MUST submit a resume with PHONE, EMAIL, and SKYPE details to be considered for the initial interview.***
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers